Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Soundtrack to my life"

"Don't Stop Believin" - Journey
This is my go-to pump up song. Whenever me and my friends are together, whether it be going out or riding in the car, we always belt out the lyrics to this song.

"Jump Around" - House of Pain
This song reminds me of one of my favorite parts of being a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison - the jump around at the end of the 3rd quarter at Camp Randall. The atmosphere is so amazing and it makes you really proud to call yourself a Badger.

"All I Want for Christmas is You" - Mariah Carey
This song reminded me of the time when we got to create our own dance around the holidays for my senior year in my dance class back home - our dance consisted of shooting reindeer and making snowflakes. It also reminds me of being home for the holidays with my family and friends.

"Kids" - MGMT
I heard this song for the first time when I visited my cousin in NYC. Every time I listen to it, it reminds me of my trip to NYC and why it is one of my favorite cities I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment